Microneedling Online Course
What is micro needling?
Microneedling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Safely delivered this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a dermaroller or an automated pen device, is passed across the surface of the skin creating superficial punctures that stimulate a healing response.
This is a fantastic treatment to increase collagen production and reduce the aging process.
- Overview of Microneedling
- A & P
- Downloadable Manual
- 1 to 1 tutor access
- In Depth Video Tutorials
- Fully Accredited CPD Accreditation Group
- No Entry Requirements
- Fully insurable and insurance options
- Lifetime Access to the Course
- Five star status on Facebook
- Exclusive access to private forum and live calls
We recommend only the best products for this class our kit
- M7 Pen
- 2 heads
- 1 box 12 Stayve Boost serums
Klarna's Pay in 3 installments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions