HOW DOES PAY LATER IN 3 WITH KLARNA WORK?
Last updated 15/01/2020 5.04 PM
Pay Later in 3 with Klarna makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 3 interest- free, equal monthly instalments.
- What are the basics?
- How do I pay using Klarna?
- When will I receive my payment schedule?
- I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
What are the basics?
Pay Later in 3 with Klarna is available to all over 18’s with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
How do I pay using Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
To pay using Klarna, your order must be between £25-£800.
When you get to checkout, click ‘Klarna’ under payment type and then ‘Complete Purchase'.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
You’ll be asked to pay the first of the 3 equal instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout. Instalments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected. If you miss one of your scheduled instalments and Klarna are unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account, you may be charged a late fee. To find out more, click here.
I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another payment type or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards is registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later in 3 with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
For more information about Pay Later in 3 with Klarna, including information about late fees, click here.
To find out more about returns paid for by Pay Later in 3 with Klarna, click here.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Elizabeth Sands Beauty School have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.