In this professional one-day training course, you will learn how to cleanse the face, analysis of skin types, tone, exfoliation, steam, facial massage and mask application; this beauty facial course covers the professional facials performed in salons. The beauty facial routine includes skin analysis and how to choose the correct face mask according to skin diagnosis and learn how to recognise and treat different skin types and conditions.
This one day accredited diploma course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous beauty or massage experience required to attend. This course will qualify you for insurance to offer facial therapy to the general public.
No case studies are required, no written exams, the certificate is given on the day on completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor. Maximum of 4 in class, keeping it small ensuring individual attention.
Beauty Facial Course | Diploma Practitioner Certificate.
This course holds between 5 - 13 CPD points.
1 Day Intensive. Please note the number of hours required to complete this course as stated above is provided as a guideline only. The actual number will vary depending on the speed at which students learn and class size.
No prior experience is required. Accredited Certified & Insurable Course Price £295.00
- Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Learn about the structure of the facial bones and muscles and the circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Products and equipment required
- Learn about the equipment needed to perform the facials
- Consultation procedures
- How to talk over the information you need with your clients and ascertain what your client's needs are and how to work out the best products to use on your client
- Learn about the relevance of contraindications to treatment and about skin diseases and disorders
- Skin diagnosis, treating problematic skin
- How to know what your client's skin type and the condition is which affects your choice of face mask at the end of the facial treatment
- Cleansing, toning and moisturising
- How to perform these for optimum results and effect
- Learn how to perform a relaxing face neck and shoulder massage using traditional massage techniques
- Face masks: setting and non-setting
- Learn how to use steam effectively within the facial routine
- How to apply and choose either of these face masks
- Learn how to give your client correct aftercare advice to maintain the results of the facial
Steam is the ideal means of producing the required warming effect on the skin to achieve both cleansing and stimulation. Skin warming is often incorporated into a facial treatment after the manual cleaning, so as to stimulate the skin and make it more receptive to subsequent treatments. This beauty facial course is very popular with our students and offers the most up to date techniques your clients will love. This course includes client consultation, contraindications and aftercare advice. This beauty course provides the opportunity to train in the application of the materials required for your chosen course, without losing valuable practical time trying to sell your products. We show you how to effectively use the product to achieve fantastic results, which will build your client list and your business. Our certification is not brand specific. In some cases, your insurance may be invalid if you use a brand different from the one detailed on your training certificate. Our brand free courses enable us to offer training at a lower cost and help you avoid buying unnecessary and costly equipment. Some of our beauty courses have kits available to buy allowing you to continue to build your confidence and skills immediately upon your return home. Your tutor will advise you if a kit is available for your course when confirming your booking. Some kits may require payment in advance, and others may be available for purchase on the training day
- Step-by-Step Training Manual
- Training Equipment Provided on the Day
- Fully Insurable Certificate to Obtain Public Liability Insurance
- You Will Be Able to Apply Volume Lash Extensions After Completing this course
- Independently Five Star rated Training.
Why Train With Us?
This is an excellent foundation for our other beauty training courses. During this beauty facial course, you will learn the benefits of facial treatment, the purpose of cleansing, toning, exfoliating and massaging the skin. In addition to performing client consultations skin analysis and treating different skin types and conditions. Learn what equipment and products are required, client and treatment room preparation and aftercare advice. Learn how to give a face, neck and shoulder massage, learn about face masks for different skin types.
- Facials are an essential skill for any beauty therapist, an excellent foundation and starting place for a beginner
- Small classes offering individual attention - no more than 6 per class
- Most skincare suppliers will require a diploma in facial treatments before they will supply you with their products
- Beneficial in maintaining the health and appearance of the skin
We would encourage all students to ensure they take our SALON COVID PREVENTION course. This course £20 and will be a priority for every salon owner or homeworker to have as the course will tell you everything you need to know about Covid-19 - keeping you, your salon and your customers safe.
To see more about this course please follow the link below.
people are currently looking at this product