Dermaplanning Course (Including Kit)
What is dermaplanning?
Dermaplanning is an exfoliation treatment that removes the dead skin cells in the upper layer of the skin. It uses a surgical scalpel to lightly ‘shave’ the surface of the skin which also removes the fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face.
The treatment can be performed monthly in under thirty minutes and has minimal to no downtime.
Dermaplanning is a treatment typically only performed on the face and is not to be used for shaping eyebrows, which are also made up of vellus hairs.
The kit comprises:
- Surgical blades
- Handle blades
- Revision of Skin
- Skin Health
- Overview of dermaplaning
- Treatable skin conditions
- Products and ingredients used during treatment
- Hands-on practice
- Marketing Advice
- This is an intense half day course
- All groups are kept small to ensure one to one training
- No pre-course materials are necessary.
- 1/2 day training course
- Cost £250 including full kit and complimentary treatment (as a training model), training manual and certificate of completion
people are currently looking at this product